pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Friday, February 27, 2009

Genting life is gonna be relli great if i stay there 4ever!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen..er..this time ish me-jun mae...not my wacky fren-zou yenn...neways..first of all...thx to zhou yenn for helping me in this complicated blog(applause!!xp)credits goes to u, zhou yenn^^...ok..lets get back to wat i wanna say based on my TITLE above...

i went to GENTING HIGHLANDS!!!!!lol...damn exiting and happy...there is computer in my room..n believe it or not...there is internet!!haha...so...well...actually..the main reason i am in genting is to watch an international open latin and ballroom dancing!!!we took pics with the top 12 dancers in the world!!!(pinch me!i cant believe it myself)..btw..here i am in my room now typing this blog..or shud i say publishing??-,-..nvm..ignore me...and umm...oh yeah...we had a VIP place when we r watching...syok?hehe..lol...but plz dont say i am rich la..coz i am not..-.-...umm..there is some pictures that i would like to publish too...but..unfortunately..have to wait till i come back coz i didn't bring the phone adaptor...hm..sad case...

k la..thats all..cant think of anything to write any more.wait!!..one more thing..the toilet here is beautiful!!....will publish some pics of the toilet..XD..haha..kk...am back...pics are here!!enjoy!!but puleeze leave me comments!!


wow!!this is my dream ballroom gown!!


yulia!!




the champion in da world!!



mua room's bathroom!!



computer!!in my room!!



uh-hum..ya..thats my legs..hehe



yes??haha

next..is ballroom and latin video..muz see!!this are the champions!!!



yulia and riccardo da champion in latin!!







haha..thats it!!enjo y!!
toodles

off...

0 comments: