pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yat Kuan's B'day party!!lurv u yat yat!!haha

Good day ladies and gentlemen, i have an announcement!! Yat Kuan's birthday is on 3 March 1995!!early wishing!!happy b'day yat kuan!!!haha..neways..went to her bday party yesterday...super hyper in her b'day party..dun ask me why...i am trying to figure out myself why too..hehe..i met sum new frenz there-Tze Jing, Tsui San, Kelly, Ke jia(old fren.XD), Teng Yan, Michelle Lim..er..thats all..they all are reallyyyyyyyyyy great man..nice to meet them...anyway..i love chan yat kuan!!of course as my fren la...am not lesbian!!and...oh yeah..below are pics of us in yat kuan's b'day party!!enjoy!!...w8!!and..yea..my hyperness..or shud i sat sampatness striked out all of sudden yestersay...i wonder y..hmm..





mm...strawberry is nice


happy birthday to u


omigosh!!the 'fragance' is really strong man!!



er..dun ask...can see tze jing's butt and yat kuan's pretty leg??xp





look at ke jia n tze jing!!


i wonder hu took this pic???????????


no..thats not my specs..^^



uploaded by tzejing :D
thank u tze jing!!me luv u lots!!

so..nothing to say anymore la!!
toodles!!

off..

0 comments: