pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Monday, March 2, 2009

Incident Yesterday..

hey guys...Sumthing scary happened in my school yesterday..my fren kena possessed in my classs...when teachers and student is controling her.she is like keep trying to escape..argh..memang siao!..heard her screaming and shouting....well...it is scary..nvm...god bless my fren!!yeah..btw..bless me too...haha.

hmm..me dunno y this days i so semangat when i am doing my homework or studies..y ar??.lol...me 'sot'already..-,-...oh yeah..when am studying in my class yesterday..suddenly Kaelan came in and asked if we wanna buy 'i love seafield'the t shirt..and he suddenly called my name and asked me to buy..i was shocked and i hope that the boys wont simply think!!....lol.in the canteen..Kaelan was like asking me wat is his name...i said kaelan..and he said weee....haha..Kaelan...u r funny..oh yeah..Kaelan,nice to meet u!..
..one more thing i capture sumthing when am in super market.guess wat i saw??i saw ke jia!!!

ke jia!!!hahahaha


lalalalala..
nothing much la today..
so..

toodles!!
ciao!
off...

0 comments: