pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Sunday, March 15, 2009

dogs and food..(human food..not dog food)

Ello!!


VanaessaLowJunMae says Hi!!XD

good day bloggers and non bloggers!!!haha...hmm....ah...me love yesterday's dinner!!soo nice!!!well i ate steamboat... i shud have capture some of the dishes that we ordered...so nice and the decorations are fantabulous..( er..well..i think i am goin to talk a lot bout food today!!yummy!)...and this afternoon went sheraton hotel to have lunch..we ate in The Emperor restaurant.whoots~~am an  emperor..m i?ah..dooch..ignore me..~~==....nyahahhaha.ngek!! lol...hmm..e shud be in sunway pyramid now hanging out with my class mates...but i ask them got gurlz or not...they say most probably no..only me..soo...i think am not goin la..if not my mum sure simply think 1..well..i guess u guys noe lar.haix...anyway...since i've nothing to do..i took sum pictures with my adorable dogs!!named Jemma, Lollipop( we call her pop pop) and Tula(we called her tutu..hmm..it sounds so wrong!!xp..ngek!)

ok..let da pichas do the talking now..!!

deng deng deng deng..let me present my doggies now!!


and yeah..my friend too!!..Ruie Athirah!!xD


is her..my fren and Tula!!


aahh...this is my baby..xp..tula



yay!!me love Jemma da most!!whoots~she is da most adorable dog among 3 of them



my fren!she came down from seremban



pop pop!!beverly hills chihuahua!!yay..haha


anyway..thats all..

so buai
and...

toodles ppl!^^

off

0 comments: