pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What a DAy

ellow guys...today is kinda bored...went to school as usual..nothing happened...gave sumone chocolate..and all te boys in my class was like fighting with him to get the chocs..damn childish weh..haha..lol..neways..that person owes me lollipops!!..haha....oh yeah am so unlucky with the chairs in school today!man..!!usually is human kicking chairs..but it seems now the chair is kicking my leg..haiz..haha..lol..nvm la....



hmm...yesterday my gurl fren told me sumthing..am sad coz this makes me feel very scared to lose two frenz at once...i hope you'll be ok..i dun wanna u all to fight..coz i love both of u kae??hmm...nothing much la!!..wait!!Happy Bday my darling yat kuan mwahx!!an!!i love u!!hope u like my prezzies^^

so.toodles!!

off

0 comments: