pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Monday, March 16, 2009

!!aahh~~~ballroom gown!lurvies!!^^



ello peepsies!!!good day huh?..not really..teehee~~....anyway...i've got my ballroom gown!!1it is so beautifull!!!and...beautiful is not the word to describe this gown..because....er....hmm...ahr~~dunno la...i am speechless when i saw my ballroom gown..it may not be nice to you all..but it is for me!!!aahh~~~~!!!!damn happy weh!!and yeah..guess how much does the ballroom gown cost??..




RM 1500.oo..jaw droping huh?.....believe it or not......i couldn't believe it...i am still pinching myself till now..lalalalala...super hyper today..hehe...lol....today i went for ballroom dancing class...super duper boring weh...teacher was like keep talking talkin and talking only..haix...wtf....





and yeah...i went to auntie soo's house today....juz after i step into the living hall...i saw jun kit wearing a woman's belt with a very feminine gold buckle on it...i burst into laughter in no seconds!!hahahaa...it is really funny...hmm...btw..i will be having dinner in bran's house today due to my mum have to go for a reunion dinner with bran's mum..(bran's mum is my god ma)..


and i'm very happy bout it coz..i dun need my mum to nag at me this whole evening!!yay!!XD..if not...my mum will be like..


"jun mae!!stop playing ur comp!!"


"jun mae!!clean ur room now!it is so messy!"


"jun mae!!put jemma(my dog) into their room!!"


"jun mae!!go and study now..i am expecting high marks from u for the coming exams.or else!!"





etc..~~





argh!!dammit...but nvm..she is not goin to be there to nag at me today!!haha





kk..i have capture sum pictures of me wearing my newly made ballroom gown!!





enjoy guys!!well..i mean gals too..=.=.LOL!!






!!!so nice!!!nyahahaha..perasan..(spot my sistah like a beggar!!XD)







da back..its a little short huh??but i still lurving it!!
haha!!
anyway..gonna sleep while huggin mua ballroom gown today..ngek!!~XD
haha..
so nothing much more..so
er..w8...i went to my fren's blog today..her english is frigginly rotten(not that mine is good but..but...is really rotten!!)she always think ppl likes her..very perasan weh...and her blog very emo wan..eeewww~~~...if u wanna noe hu..ask me at the chat box...i'll tell u k?
kk
buai!!
toodles
!!
offie.........





0 comments: