pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Saturday, March 14, 2009

ah!!!boring day....

boring..nothing to do..at home..so me take some random pichas

weeeee!!!!!


whoots!~

woke up at 7.00 in the morning...ah...wth....come on man cheer ppl...its holiday...but..even if i didn't go for cheer..i still have to wake up early...for scouts..so..ahhhh...ignore me juz now...btw..kar munn...fyi...i hated scouts..but me lurving camps lo..gotta play with our frenz mar.........

shit shit shit...no partner for ballroom and latin dance now!!!!had to find partner me self..hmm...but anybody that are interested to join and be my partner...than drop me sum commentz...i dun wan any crap from u guys...but...muz be really discipline and willing to work hard.....(hmm...ya...i my sound a little desperate..but no choice..got to go comp on august)cheer today..hmm....it sux a lot at first..but after i've got things ryte.....so..okok lo...

and ummm..yea..had been thinking of quiting scouts and cheer..shud i??oh god..plz guide me..i dun really noe wat i want for now...anyway..friendster is rotting slowly..dammit..rarely log in face book anymore..but still..add me la..face book-zyanne_mae1995@hotmail.com...friendster-jun_mae@hotmail.com...MSN-junmae_1995@hotmail.com.....hah...pulezee add me!!thx..

aaaaahhhhh.....me loving my new pink bag now!!!the colour damn sweet an..hmm..thx mummy..u r da bestest ever!!lol..(relli?)not everytime)..haha..and..eh..ppl...plz link me la...so little links only..so cham...chey..perasan!!!!ee....haha....anyway...thats all for now...

buai!

toodles!!^^

0 comments: