pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Saturday, March 7, 2009

my mucles are breaking apart soon!!

hello...hmm..went for cheer practise yesterday...damn tiring..like hell only..but good for me la..coz me want loss weight lor..haha...but after practise..i ate ice cream..so no point already..hah...actualy me hve to go for scouts recruit camp wan..but..i didnt go..hehe...lol..xp...they say useless wan..so dun go...hehe...anyway...i lurv latin dancing lots now..going for comp with dexter low zen gang....yea...he is relli a good dancer..nyahahaa...lol...-.-....and yay!!no school tomoro!whoots!!..haha..will go for mummy jo's bday party tomoro..n..we go karaoke!!...lalala...

too bad...me cant sing..haiz...wait..me havent do my chinese essay yet!! shit shit shit!!hu shud i ask!

argh..duncare la..kena kena punish than kena punish la..xD

hmm..nothng more??

so..chao..

toodles!!

off off off
psss : me super hyper today..!yay..

0 comments: