pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A day without LIes!! ~~random post~~


hmm...who had never lie b4 in their entire life..well...i guess nobody..even high class ppl lies too...but to those who thinksthat they had never lie in their life b4...congratz!!~~you can shift to Pluto already..coz you're not a human anymore..maybe an alien??hu knows??LOL~~=)..and yeah ppl, try not to lie too much coz it will turn you into a great liar and a thieft...do u all want that to happen?? i guess no ryte?haha..i've no idea y am i writing this..maybe coz juz now i had a flash back bout me lying to my mum about food..=)well...during every recess time in school, i will have chocs or fries sumthing likethat, and whenever the school is over, my mum will ask me wat did i had during recess, and i'll say i had nothing coz i am feared that my mum will scold or beat me up...well, generally it is becoz my mum doesn't allow me to take sweet and oily food...but now i noe that i can't lie to my mum all the time, coz the truth will reveal one day under our expectations..nevertherless, i decided not tolie about wat i'm eating anymore, by doin that i'm not going to eat anything during recess!!er...and that's an announcement ppl...i'm not going to have any handphones anymore due to my exam's results is like shit, so wait till i get high marks during the coming exam...than i'll be getting back my precious phone again..=)

k..
thats all
toodles..=)
ps.: feeling rather weird today!!

0 comments: