pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Friday, March 20, 2009

BRAD PITT ia da best!!!!



ello peeps!!!!!!ahahaha...went to cheer yesterday...as usual lar...and i tried to base stephanie..i tought i will fail basing her..(loser meXD)..but i based her succesfully under my expectation...i tried to pinch myself several times..till my hands are red...LOL...XD...


after that..my mum came and asked those cheeer boys to come and join latin dance..and be mua partner...but all oso tak jadi...i think they think that latin dancing is supergay...argh!!this kind of ppl go to hell lar!!!lol...and yeh..i went to facial rite after cheer practise!!teehee~~so nice^^..lol....

went back to my house and watch a movie called "THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON"..it's about a baby born like an old man....super old 1..haha...and becomes younger day by day..er..should i say year by year??=.=...lol.ignore me for once....pictures of him growing younger!!






baby brad-benjamin button




5years old benjamin



7 years old




18 years old i think



25??



32??

15 for sure!!

haha...lol...i love u brad pitt!!!!!!!!!XD




omigosh!!freakishly cute and handsome^^

haha..i juz love him...

lol..k..nothin more..la

so buai!!
toodles!!off

ps..i love brad pitt!!am not crazy!!??XD

0 comments: