pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

cheer cheer cheer..carrie carie carrie!!!=)

ello!!went to school for cheer practise yesterday...OH gosh!!wat a day!!damn tiring weh..even my finger's muscle is aching..lol(is that possible??)=.=....but is fun...dropped many times when doing stunts(elevator) at 1st, sprained my leg...but is okie lar!!..the pain will eventually go away if u dun think bout it^^!!=)and yeah..did liberty today..chi kei jie and ivy jie based me...man!!they are very strong!!!haha....although they are strong..but i still cant do well or shud i say balance myself up there..haix..gotta work on it!!haha..er...after my cheer practise..went to mua nanny's house to have lunch!yum yummy!!=)...while havin my lunch...i watched a television show called "FORBES 20 UNDER 25"..its about how much a young and famous celebrity earned a month...!!and omigosh!!!i never knew that CARRIE UNDERWOOD would earn as much as $USD 7 MILLIOn a month!!




carrie!!my fan!!


i've a message for u carrie!!
"if u could give me $USD 100 a month..i will love and support u till death..haha..jkjk..i noe la..impossible..=)keke...

kk...

nothing else adi..sooooo..

toodles!!
buai
off....

0 comments: