pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Thursday, February 26, 2009

thursday!!hated thursday coz gonna see pn phang's face more..

hi ya!!lol...today i went to school with xin le in the morning...coz we have red house practise..red house sucks coz of sumone..lol..i am entering a running event-4x 100 meter...but i never go for any practice or try outs..coz i always ponteng..haha...lol.but of course after marking my attendance lar...


Me and my besties went to canteen for sum sneks or watever...we are so bored that time...lol..we went for a walk under da stupid hot sun..ya..i noe i am stupid....beside that...we do gossip bout sumone i hated or bla bla bla la in da library.and then jia cheng came and sat beside DJ and talked to us all of sudden..and he asked me i liked nathon tham or not..and i was like..hu da hell is that??!!..he told me nathon is a prefect and dj showed me hu is he..man!gonna curse those ppl hu simply spread rumours bout me liking that prefect..lol!!.....and..yea..zhou yenn brought her brand new camera to school and we took some random pics lo...

DJ strangling kar mun..lol


er..candid??
there is a me inside..yay!!-,-
k la..tats all for today!!

toodles!!

off...


0 comments: