pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Saturday, April 18, 2009

cheer rox NOW

hi ya!!!!ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys...welcum to my blog...lol...i think i'll have to stop crappng...hehe....neways...
today..
i'm
gonna update
bout


mua..
sports day!!!
lol...as u can see i am a cheer leader...so we performed today...
b4 i perform...i had an seriously injured leg..my tendon patah...
freaking pain!!!!argh...
but, still...i dun wanna ruin the whole routine...so i continued...
it is so painful weh!!
feel like dying that time....but i dun really care that time...coz...
my mind is only focusing on how to put on a good show...so we did it..although i fell after da liberty..but managed to do my heel stretch..keke...

and yea...i actually dun believe that i did da 180 elevator succesfully as i only practised once coz my baser-chui pin, had to run and my supporter-ng jia yi, had scouts marching..
argh...i was so frust that time coz i'm feared that i'll drop during the performance as i tought i wont be practising my stunts..
fortunately, they managed to cum back on time and practise one or two times..luckily...
oh yeah..after chui pin run..she had heat stroke..
and i was so worried that i wont be doing my stunts coz chui pin is not feeling very well..but chui pin da tough gurl...didnt dissapoint us=)..she managed to keep herself calm and cool for da cheer performance..XD...
after my cheer performance...my injured leg was unbearably pain...and..
chi kei help me to the ladies(another word for toilet), to change shirt....lol..
hmm...

i dun have a video of my performance ryte now..but will post it once i'd bluetooth it from jun kang...lol...

so ciaoz!!toodles!!=)

p.s my leg hurtz

0 comments: