pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Thursday, April 2, 2009

you are irresistable

once again..i'm gonna say i am falling for you!!!!!
do u noe that u take my breath away?
do u noe that u make me smile when i'm sad?
hahaha...
nvm
ignore me guys..
having weird feelings this days...
falling for someone is hard and irresistable..
and,
at the same time,
rejecting someone is hard too...
i fall 4 someone..yes
i broke up several times b4..yes..
and..this makes me think puppy love sucks a lot..
at the same time..
the feeling is good....
CC..sorry ya..dont meant to hurt u..=)
and yee pei..
stop ur crap talking bout me all over the school...
pls stop it..
well,
this doesnt mean i hate u la..
juz telling u only kae..

kk..

nothing much.
toodlez..
buay

off

ciaoz

0 comments: