pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mommy~~~

hi guys...my mum had a tradegi yesterday..

yesterday night when my mum is getting out from a car..two motorcyclist that happens to be snatchthieft..put a knife on my mum's neck..and my mum remained calm..below is the conversation between my mum n the snatch thieft..is not really a conversation la...coz the snatch thieft din talk also..haha

mum: pls put away the knife..u nak duit sajakan?

snatch thieft: (nodded the head)

mum: ok..put away ur knife..i give u my bag..

snatch thieft: (puts away their knife..n took the bag)

mum: but gve me back my ic n my daughter's ic(my ic!!!)

snatch thieft: (the snatch thieft ran away..)

mum: help!~~~

than a car behind asked wat happened...my mum told him wat happened..so he kerja the motorcycle..the motor cycle felt threatened and scared..so he ride very fast...and bang!!!yes...the motorcycle had an accident with a car...it is a very big accident...the car cannot repair already fo' sho!!!lol...the snatch thieft's leg broken...both side broken!!!serious..i am not kidding..n than a stranger named Sam that witnessed the accident saw mum's bag lying on the road..he took it up n found my handphone inside (luckily my mum din lost my hp) so the Sam guy..called one of my friends...i dunno hu is the my friend...n ask sumthing bout me...afterthat..the Sam guy called my dad...my dad called my mum to go to the scence n pick up her handbag...my mum was so glad that she found it...it was really a bless man!!i am happy that the snatch thieft got caught..

but at the same time..i pity them..i really do..coz..i heard many ppl is losing jobs and no money to have a proper meal..that is really bad...furthermore..this two indonesions(snatch thieft) came in without passport..n the government is forced to send them back to indonesia...pity them coz economy in indonesia worst still..neways...this incident is over..dun think too much...my sis din go to school coz we reached home at 12 in da morning...so..my mum let her rest..but me no..T.T..haha..nvm..
anyway...god bless my mum..!!

buay..toodles..ciaoz..

0 comments: