pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^

pictures!~...i lurv smiling..^^
one says smiles lightens up our day...so..smiling is a daily routine for me~

Sunday, April 5, 2009

dunno??

ellow!!!!!!!!!!!Hated cheer more day by day....
i hope i'm like you adi...out of thia ununited team..lol
but my mum wouldnt let till i finish da performance n competition..
ahhhhhh...lost my pen drive!!!scolded by my mu last nite!!T.T
so sad..many important documents inside..lol
hmm..saturday..had scouts exam...took da keahlian scouts exam..not too hard..
i think i noe all the answers la..but dunno will pass or not
my ikatan mostly a's..but got a B..haix
the last ikatan(lilit pemati biasa) i hate u so much..lol
shud blame meself...XD
went latin dancing sfter da scouts exam and cheeer

danced with da pro-Johnston lim...wow...damn good in leading me..
i dun even noe the steps..so he leaded me throughout da steps
lol..

nothing much adi la,

buay..ciaoz

0 comments: